Thursday, September 26, 2013

O Christmas Tree

I have realized challenges are one of the ways for me to get projects done. Here are few cards that I made for challenge #32 'GAME SET MATCH' for A blog named Hero. This is my first entry for this blog. Thanks for the inspiration.














Christmas tree is made using the paper folding technique - Cut a circle in half and then add 3 folds. And voila - there is the tree. I added glitter at the ends to add interest. Layered the tree on an embossed snowflake panel with dimensionals.

Here is a close up -




These will also be my project cards for a swap that I am participating. Yay!
I am also entering this for the

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes.
Art Impressions blog - Challenge #119 Anything goes.
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything goes.
Inspired by Stamping holiday theme

Inspired-by-Stamping-Sept-B
Thanks for peeking. Please share your thoughts if you have a minute. 
Amy

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Delightful cards for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon. x

Leah said...

Fabulous design! These are just lovely I am sure your swap buddies will love them!

cheiron said...

Great set of cards and great pieced trees! Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

I love how you folded that Christmas tree! I have never done that before. They turned out beautifully! thank you so much for sharing this with us! Hugs, Joanna

The Card Shark said...

Thank you Joanna. This is my first time at folded tree too. Its super simple. Cut circle in half and then 3 folds. I got the inspiration tutorial from SCS. Hope you get to try it too.

Cheers, Amy