Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DD #71

This week is my first to join the dynamic duos challenge. Here is the color palette - Crumb Cake and Basic Black with Wet Embossing as the 'Dessert Option'.


Here is my card


Layered Kraft cardstock on black cardstock. Added some dots with glossy accents to give dew drop effect. Not sure if I would do this again. (Still debating). Image is wet embossed with black detail EP using SU pocket silhouette set. Placed it on black cardstock and punched the bottom border. Sentiment is stamped with SU ink and added bow using regular embroidery thread. I am out of natural twine.


A little closer look.

Here is a close up of my center.



Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Amy.

1 comment:

Susie W. said...

What a sweet card Amy! Love the detail of the adding the tiny bow!
I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos and hope you'll play along again. :)