Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Just Because

Hello Friends,

Here is a card that I made for PPP 10 min challenge #31-

CD_31

I kept it very simple. Base is A2 sized Kraft cardsotck. Cut some yellow polka dot DP and stamped the sentiment with Black Staz-on. I won this stamp set from another blog and was so excited to use it. Added some green paper trim on the border and added some twine and pearls. I did not have green pearls so this is colored by a stampin up wild wasabi  marker. Scored some lined on the base card and it was done. The card took me 7 mins and 58 sec to finish! It took me a little bit to try and figure out how to add those pearls.


Thanks for stopping by!
Amy

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet and lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Betty said...

Pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.