Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Birthday butterflies

Here is my second card for the 
CD_20

I had to give it another go as my first card went over 10 mins. So here is my second card that I  finished in 9.51 minutes :) . Yay! I embossed the butterflies with white EP on grey cardstock and then used MS punch to cut them.  Background is stamped with french script (SU) in more mustard. Added a border with grey cardstock and then tied a pink ribbon. Stamped the sentiment and adhered it to the base card. 
  



I am really enjoying participating in these challenges. It really helps my creative side.
Thanks for stopping by! Stay cool! 

1 comment:

Paulina said...

What a sweet birthday card. Great job showcasing the colors, Amy!

Thank you for joining along in this 10 Minute Craft Dash. Hope to see you for the new challenge that starts on Wednesday!